Venue: Bewleys Hotel, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Dates: Saturday 9th July & Saturday 9th August 2014
Times: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Best social media channels for your business
- E mail campaigns
- Online advertising - how to do it, where to start. Budgeting for online
- Developing databases • Content is king - writing great content to engage your customers
- Time allocation for online.
- Measuring your online success
- Creating a social media plan
This course is suitable to learners who know more about social media and how it can enhance your business.
€120 per person (based on a class of 10 attendees)
Please note that places are limited.
To book a place:
Call Siobhan O’Callaghan on 01-2911963/087-9155842, email: firstname.lastname@example.org